Looking for Inspiration? Choose from dozens of free education sessions. Learn from some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the tile & stone industry. Conduct research on the show floor and find the latest trends and products that can inspire your next project.
Free Education Sessions for Architects & Designers
- Focusing on the Future: An In-Depth Look at the Leading Color and Design Trends
- Seamless Design with Tile and Stone: Residential to Commercial and Back Again
- Why Choose Natural Stone
- Understanding Tile Installation and Product Standards and How to Apply This to Your Installation Projects
- Health, Safety, Environment, Design: Specifying Tile in Today’s Sustainability Landscape
- Town Hall Meeting II: Meeting General Contractor & Specifier Expectations
- Global Tile Trends
- Stone Trends: A Historical Perspective
- Understanding Tile and Stone Installation to Avoid Specification Pitfalls
- Skin vs. System
- Women In Stone – A Stone Project Model
- Installation Design Showcase: Deconstructed
Plus, Coverings is an AIA/CES approved partner – earn CEUs for FREE
Can't-Miss Show Features
Global Monumental Hand-Print Mural
The Tile Heritage Foundation invites all Coverings 2018 attendees and exhibitors to leave their imprint on tile for the Donor Wall for Posterity at Coverings.
With just a $25 donation, you can press your hands, name, thoughts or logos into a wet clay tile and become a part of the mural. The Monumental Hand-Print Mural will be installed at TCNA headquarters in Anderson, South Carolina. To participate, sign up during the Coverings registration process.
Installation Design Showcase: Tiny Houses
NTCA Five Star contractors and leading designers partner together and collaborate to showcase the synergy between beautiful design and exceptional installation.
Coverings Installation & Design (CID) Awards
The CID Awards celebrate outstanding achievements in the design and installation of tile and stone in both residential and commercial projects.
Bring Your Clients to Coverings
“It really helps, as a designer and owner of a small business, to be able to know what is new in the tile and stone industry. I want to be able to give [clients] the opportunity to have access to the latest products and trends.”
- Sonya R., Manhattan, NY