As builders and remodelers, we know that attracting new business and learning new and alternative uses of tile & stone for kitchens, baths, entries, patios, pools, spas is key to your successful business. At Coverings, you can find ideas and inspiration for your next project while exploring 9 miles of tile & stone. Learn breakthrough trends and specification methods for tile and stone, discover new sources for unique pieces from across the globe, and build relationships to boost your business.
Free Education Sessions for Builders & Remodelers
- Focusing on the Future: An In-Depth Look at the Leading Color and Design Trends
- Town Hall Meeting I: What General Contractors & Specifiers Are Saying About the Stone & Tile Industry
- Exterior Challenges and Growth Opportunities in Tile Installation
- Seamless Design with Tile and Stone: Residential to Commercial and Back Again
- ANSI Dynamic Coefficient of Friction Test for Natural Stone Surfaces
- Understanding Tile Installation and Product Standards and How to Apply This to Your Installation Projects
- Health, Safety, Environment, Design: Specifying Tile in Today’s Sustainability Landscape
- Town Hall Meeting II: Meeting General Contractor & Specifier Expectations
- Understanding Tile and Stone Installation to Avoid Specification Pitfalls
- What the Tile Industry Needs to Know about the New OSHA Silica Standard
- Skin vs. System
- Managing Construction Risks: Or How to Avoid Paying Your Lawyers
- Concrete Substrates
- Installation Design Showcase: Deconstructed
Can't-Miss Show Features
The Installation Experience
Visit the brand-new Installation Experience on the show floor and learn about installation best practices and much more!
Coverings Installation & Design (CID) Awards
The CID Awards celebrate outstanding achievements in the design and installation of tile & stone in both residential and commercial projects.
Installation Design Showcase: Tiny Houses
NTCA Five-Star Contractors and leading designers partner together and collaborate to showcase the synergy between beautiful design and exceptional installation.
Live Installation Demonstration Stage
One of the most popular features at Coverings, these live “how-to” classes offered attendees an up-close look at how top contracting pros handle a variety of challenging tile installations.
“Trying to get someone to understand why there are pricing differences in tile is challenging. They understand that in other industries but have problems doing so with tile.”
- Richard L., Fredericksburg, TX