Uncover opportunities in today’s flooring installation market and profit from them. Make connections with hundreds of global suppliers of in-demand materials and tools on the exhibit floor. Learn about certification, gain technical advice, or explore new technologies and get a leg up on your competition.
Free Education Sessions for Contractors & Installers
- Town Hall Meeting I: What General Contractors & Specifiers Are Saying About the Stone & Tile Industry
- Exterior Challenges and Growth Opportunities in Tile Installation
- Utilizing Mock Up Displays to Eliminate Miscommunication and Reduce the Risk of Installation Failure
- Determining Your Real Labor Costs: Are You Really Charging Enough?
- Understanding Tile Installation and Product Standards and How to Apply This to Your Installation Projects
- New Installation Handbook for the Canadian Tile Industry
- What the Tile Industry Needs to Know about the New OSHA Silica Standard
- Curbless Shower Systems
- How to Prepare Yourself or Your Installer for the CTEF CTI Exam
- Installation Design Showcase: Deconstructed
Can't-Miss Show Features
Contractor & Dealer Lounge
Join your colleagues in the Contractor & Dealer Lounge, booth 8201, where you can network during lunch and happy hours and take tours of the show floor.
The Installation Experience
Visit the brand-new Installation Experience on the show floor and learn about installation best practices and much more!
Installation Design Showcase: Tiny Houses
NTCA Five-Star Contractors and leading designers partnered together and collaborated to showcase the synergy between beautiful design and exceptional installation.
Live Installation Demonstration Stage
One of the most popular features at Coverings, these live “how-to” classes offered attendees an up-close look at how top contracting pros handle a variety of challenging tile installations.
“I love what I do. I love the people, relationships, and creativity in the tile & stone industry. The challenge is educating [clients] so they recognize the value in knowledge, creativity and professionalism.”
-Dominic M., Marietta, GA