An Emerging Leaders Program
Nominate ARock Star!
Thank you for your entries! The Rock Star submission deadline has passed. Winners will be recognized onsite at Coverings 2018 in Atlanta - see you there!
Help us recognize top emerging young leaders in tile and stone. Do you know deserving young talent in tile and stone? Are you emerging young talent in the tile and stone industry? (Send this page to your mentors and colleagues!)
Individuals who are 35 and younger, and currently employed by/or as an architect, designer, distributor, retailer, contractor/installer, fabricator, specifier, trade association, or manufacturer in the tile or stone industry are eligible to be nominated for the Coverings 2018 Rock Star program.
Nomination Process & Requirements
- Individuals must be 35 or younger and currently employed by/or as an architect, designer, distributor, retailer, contractor/installer, fabricator, specifier, trade association, or manufacturer in the tile or stone industry.
- Nominators must be active and experienced in the tile and stone industry. Self-nominations will not be considered.
- Nominations must be received by Monday, February 5, 2018.
- Nominated individuals must meet the requirements to be considered for selection. Self-nominations will not be considered.
- Selection will be based on the individual's impact on the industry and previous recognition within the industry.
- A committee of industry leaders will select the winners based on the nominations received.
- Nominators and nominees will be contacted after the deadline.
Rock Stars Receive
- One (1) night hotel stay in Atlanta for Coverings 2018
- Honor/Recognition at the Rock Star Awards during Coverings (nominators and nominees invited)
- Inclusion in a Coverings press release and social media promotion
- Feature on Coverings website for one year
- Special Rock Star ribbon for Coverings badge