Gain a better understanding of the products your customers want and how they can effectively be used with free educational sessions. Only at Coverings can you source the products your customers will be demanding from 9 miles of the latest trends and styles in the tile & stone industry and gain a better understanding of the products your customers want.
Free Education Sessions for Retailers
- Focusing on the Future: An In-Depth Look at the Leading Color and Design Trends
- Marketing Tactics You Can Learn from Other Industries: A Conversation with Marketing Executives from Major Brands
- Five Aggressive & Affordable Digital Strategies to Dominate Your Local Market
- Full Spectrum Ceramics: Industry Solutions & Best Practices 2018
- Overstocked? Learn to Deal with It and Even Capitalize on It
- Should You Be Selling On The Internet?
- Cleaners, Sealers and Maintenance Strategies for Tile and Stone
- Developing Our Workforce: Engaging the Next Generation for the Tile and Stone Industry
- Global Tile Trends
- How Ceramic Tile Has and Is Forecast to Compete with Other Products
- Growth and Opportunities: Controlling Your Healthcare Costs over the Next Two Years
- Gauged Porcelain Tile – Inside the Product and Installation Standards
- Managing a Family Business
Coverings Celebration at the College Football Hall of Fame
New for 2018! On Thursday, May 10 join your industry friends for a tailgate party at the College Football Hall of Fame located next to the Georgia World Congress Center.
Installation Design Showcase: Tiny Houses
Live Installation Demonstration Stage
One of the most popular features at Coverings, these live “how-to” classes offered attendees an up-close look at how top contracting pros handle a variety of challenging tile installations.
“Trying to get someone to understand why there are pricing differences in tile is challenging. They understand that in other industries but have problems doing so with tile.”
- Richard L., Fredericksburg, TX