Coverings is pleased to announce that 16 emerging tile & stone industry leaders have been selected as Coverings 2021 Rock Stars. The Rock Star program furthers Coverings’ mission to support the growth and success of the industry by distinguishing talented young leaders and fostering networking and educational opportunities.
A committee of industry leaders thoroughly reviewed a bevy of nominations to select the 16 remarkable inductees for the seventh assemblage of Coverings Rock Stars. The 2021 Rock Star honorees include the following:
- Rebecca Oehlschlaeger, Designer & Special Projects Manager, Bellew Tile & Marble, Sandwich, Mass.
- Raquel Raney, Designer, EoA Group, Miami, Fla.
- Bruna Da Silva, Purchasing Manager, StoneHardscapes LLC, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
- Blakely Dent, RID, Commercial Sales Specialist, Florida Tile, Lexington, Ky.
- Annie Llerena, Branch Manager, D&B Tile Distributors, Doral, Fla.
- Steven Miranda, Production & Facilities Manager, NOVUS Building Services, Sterling, Va.
- Ken Ballin, Owner, Skyro Floors, West Creek, N.J.
- Mikaela Fedor, Owner, Tile Titan LLC, Bath, Pa.
- Nick Struzik, Owner/Setter, Syndicate Tile and Stone, Burr Ridge, Ill.
- Adam Abell, Senior Market Manager – Tile & Stone and Surface Prep Products, Bostik, Wauwatosa, Wis.
- Sarah Williams, Marketing Director, iQ Power Tools, Perris, Calif.
- Meagan Jensen, Co-Owner, Bella Pietra Design, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Nicolas Valderrama, Sales Manager, Casa Linda Tile & Marble, Miami, Fla.
Trade Associations Category:
- Christopher Ellis, Tile, Marble, Terrazzo Field Representative, Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers Local 1 WA/AK, Lacey, Wash.
- Amanda McMillan, Director of Member Experience, Rockheads Group USA, Beachwood, Ohio.
- Jennifer Diliberto Riquelme, Senior Development Chemist, MAPEI Corporation, Deerfield Beach, Fla.
These Rock Stars will be recognized on Wednesday, July 7 at 4:00 p.m. in the Coverings Lounge (Booth 3919) at Coverings 2021. Featured programming created for young professionals will include an interactive session from Dahlia El Gazzar, founder of Dahlia+Agency, on social media, content creation and how to brand oneself in the marketplace. Past Rock Star winners will be involved in the session to speak about how their careers and personal growth have changed since winning the coveted award.
Congratulations again to the 2021 winners! To meet many of these leaders in-person and to register for Coverings 2021 at no cost, visit Coverings.com/register.