You made the right decision to attend Coverings 2021
In just a few days, you can set up a full year of business connections, partnering possibilities and exposure to many tile & stone industry innovations.
Coverings offers a variety of programming, connection opportunities and, of course, more tile & stone products than any other event!
Why First-Timers Should Attend Coverings 2021
You are considering attending Coverings, here’s why you should register:
- Find tile & stone products and ideas for any project at any budget
- Gain access to new and trending products on display by global exhibitors
- Make lasting connections with industry professionals during several networking events that will advance your position and business
- Coverings is the most comprehensive collection of ceramic tile & natural stone products, people and trends in North America
- Plus, there is no cost to attend!
tile & stone products for any project at any budget
Coverings offers custom tile & stone solutions for first-time attendees on the show floor and beyond.
Coverings Rock Stars
The Coverings Rock Stars – an Emerging Leaders Program – honors the best and brightest young talent in the tile & stone industry.
The Coverings Lounge
This new space on the show floor will feature education sessions, live interviews, coffee in the morning and beer in the afternoon, tours, product raffles, and the CID Awards.
The Coverings Installation & Design (CID) Awards celebrate outstanding achievements in the design and installation of tile & stone in both residential and commercial projects.
Coverings attracts more industry professionals every to the global tile & stone experience. Primary business segments include architects & designers, builders & remodelers, contractors & installers, distributors, fabricators, and retailers.
Use this timeline to start planning for Coverings 2021
Register early and reserve your hotel to get prime choice of available accommodations. Next outline your organization’s objectives (and a few personal ones too) and start evaluating how you can make the most of your time at Coverings.
Plan for Success
Build Your Team & Set Your Budget
- Register soon and don’t forget about your team members. With more than tile & stone production innovations than any other event – you’ll need to bring a team to see it all!
- Secure discounted hotel rooms via Coverings housing: amenities include coffee service and free WiFi
- Research your travel options
- Research restaurant menus in advance; view deals on Open Table, Groupon and LivingSocial
- Use the free Shuttle, or allow time to walk and enjoy the warm temperatures in Orlando
Sample Attendee Planning Timeline
September – December
- Registration & housing opens mid-September for the next year’s Convention. It’s never too early to plan!
- Invite a colleagues
- View the 2020 Exhibitor List – the 2021 exhibitor list will be available in January
- International Traveler? Generate your Visa Letter.
- Browse sessions and speakers in February
- Join us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
January – March
Start building your schedule, the personal event planner for Coverings 2021.
- Check out the popular areas and features outside the show that will enhance your visit
- Download our mobile app.
- Finalize your agenda of educational opportunities and confirm booth visits.
- Familiarize yourself with our shuttle schedule and the Orlando attractions.
For more than 30 years, Coverings has been the preeminent ceramic tile & natural stone showcase in North America. With countless options for color, shape, and style, as well as providing high durability and value for applications indoors and out you’ll find tile & stone for any project from big budget to cost-conscious to LEED-certified.
Only at Coverings can you experience the latest trends and products from around the globe, network with industry peers, learn from educational opportunities, and gain connections that will help advance your position and business.