You made the right decision to consider attending Coverings 2020
“Coverings is certainly the most comprehensive and inspiring gathering of the organizations and companies that push the tile and stone industry forward. It is incredible to see the energy behind the market, with Coverings serving as the premier forum to highlight recent advances in the field.”
- Joel Pominville, Assoc. AIA, SEED, Executive Director, AIA New Orleans
Find tile & stone products and ideas for any project at any budget
Coverings offers custom tile & stone solutions for first time attendees on the show floor and beyond.
Coverings Rock Stars
Installation & Design Experience
Visit this action-packed attraction to watch live demos, take show floor tours, and learn how to get certified. Network with colleagues over lunch, happy hour, and live game shows!
The Coverings Installation & Design (CID) Awards celebrate outstanding achievements in the design and installation of tile and stone in both residential and commercial projects.
Why First Timers Should Attend Coverings
You are considering attending Coverings, here’s why you should register:
- Find tile & stone products and ideas for any project at any budget with nine miles of product innovation
- Gain access to new and trending products from more than 1,110 exhibiting companies worldwide
- Make lasting connections with 26,000 industry professionals during several networking events that will advance your position and business
- Coverings is the most comprehensive collection of ceramic tile & natural stone products, people and trends in North America
- Plus there is no cost to attend!
Ready to go but, need to convince your boss?
Use this timeline to start planning for Coverings 2020
Register early and reserve your hotel to get prime choice of available accommodations. Next outline your organization’s objectives (and a few personal ones too) and start evaluating how you can make the most of your time at Coverings.
Plan for Success
Build Your Team & Set Your Budget
- Register soon and don’t forget about your team members. With more than 9 miles of production innovations – you’ll need to bring a team to see it all!
- Secure discounted hotel rooms via Coverings housing: amenities include coffee service and free WiFi
- Research your travel options and book your flights early since Jazzfest begins on the last day of our event
- Research restaurant menus in advance; view deals on Open Table, Groupon and LivingSocial
- Use the free Shuttle, mass transit, or allow time to walk and enjoy the vibrant culture an atmosphere of New Orleans
Sample Attendee Planning Timeline
September – December
- Registration & housing opens mid-September for the next year’s Convention. It’s never too early to plan!
- Invite a colleagues
- View the 2019 Exhibitor List – the 2020 exhibitor list will be available in January
- International Traveler? Generate your Visa Letter.
- Browse sessions and speakers in November
- Join us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
January – March
Start building your schedule, the personal event planner for Coverings 2020.
- Check out the popular areas and features outside the show that will enhance your visit
- Download our mobile app.
- Finalize your agenda of educational opportunities and confirm booth visits.
- Familiarize yourself with our shuttle schedule and the New Orleans attractions.
- Plan to attend Jazzfest after the show closes for the full New Orleans effect.