Every year, tile, stone, and design industry professionals attend Coverings to explore and experience the impressive array of new product introductions, trends, installation materials, tools, and technology from 1,000+ global manufacturers. Coverings 2023, taking place April 18-21, at the Orange County Convention Center, in Orlando, Florida, is no exception!
Here’s a small preview of the newest tile and stone products that will be featured at Coverings 2023:
- Astrum Porcelain Tiles, by Ceramiche Supergres (Booth 2125): This porcelain stoneware tile collection is inspired by one of architecture’s most widely used materials: travertine. Astrum offers a reinterpretation of durable, compact natural stone with a modern taste that is sensitive to the needs of contemporary design.
- Glass Mosaic, VIDREPUR’s Nature Collection (Booth 5130): This new product is made from recycled glass mosaic and is suitable for wet, indoor-outdoor areas, providing innovative solutions for pool, bath, spa, and kitchen design projects.
- Habana, by CEVICA S.L. (Booth 5525): These 8” x 8” porcelain tiles are suitable for walls and floors and contain anti-slip properties. Habana comes in a variety of colors and geometric patterns that manage to transform any space with a very personal touch.
- Kenzo Dec 08 by BESTILE (Booth 5408): These tiles offer elegance and versatility with eight different wall decors in combination with white and black matte finishes and various sizes in chevron and hexagonal shapes.
- Matisse Moonstone by Anthology Tile (Booth 3200): This collection was inspired by old-world traditional hand painting yet created by an inkjet process. The beautiful soft hues of these tiles are perfectly on-trend and have a unique satin finish.
- Millennium™ Porcelain by Wonder Porcelain (Booth 2612): This tile combines the appearance of Byzantine mosaics with the trendy look of Terrazzo. The series features a chic style with a lappato finish and is offered in white and dark grey colors with cool grey tones throughout each.
- Pastelli by Appiani (Booth 1037): This collection features small format stoneware tiles designed for unique, intricate mosaic designs for outdoor walls and floors. The stone-effect tiles are available in select colors and small mosaic sizes to present endless design possibilities for indoor and outdoor settings.
- Pigmenti by Lea Ceramiche (Booth 1225): This collection is rich in formats and decorative inspiration. Pigmenti provides 12 contemporary nuances at the service of a high-tech soul. Its ultra-thin slabs present a ceramic skin that can even be curved, making it capable of covering not only internal and external walls but also furnishings and architectural volumes.
- Pluriball by Iris US (Booth 2619): This collection is inspired by bubble wrap, bringing a striking, eclectic dimension to tiling with an irresistible appeal. The sophisticated, contemporary spirit of Pluriball is embodied to perfection in various shades and a texture that channels a bold, vibrant style.
- Rebels by WOW USA Inc. (Booth 4855): These tiles offer a freshness that adds value and identity to any design space. The collection delivers diversity, with various cool-note colors and contrasts in gloss and matte finishes.
- Revival by Provenza (Booth 2021): This product honors the essence of natural material while expressing the beauty of authenticity and uniqueness. Revival is Provenza brand’s reinvention of oak wood with a contemporary form.
- Rok Candy by AlysEdwards Tile & Stone (Booth 4223): This is an organic collection of artistically designed terra cotta wall tile that nurtures and supports any design. It is hand pressed into molds forming hills and valleys; the clay is fired, hand-glazed, and fired again, creating a sugar crystal effect.
- Roma by Tagina S.P.A. (Booth 1201): These tiles are made from some of the richest and most precious materials of the Romans. This series beautifully showcases a multiplicity of genres and styles that merge into unique and original designs while creatively alluding to the distinctive features of the historic and luxurious materials which inspired it.
- Small by La Fabbrica (Booth 1840): These tiles translate the look of watercolor hues and brush strokes to ceramic surfaces. The white-body wall tiles have a shiny glaze with chromatic variations inspired by the majolica tradition, giving the collection a hand-crafted aesthetic.
- SOLID+ by UNDEFASA (Booth 4623): This collection includes a range of technical, mass-colored porcelain tiles plus flakes, with high-performance features. The collection’s advanced physical, mechanical and chemical properties are achieved through a shaping technology developed to provide a higher density and increased longevity to the tile’s body.
- Songbird by Florida Tile Inc. (Booth 3620): This product exhibits the look of handcrafted tiles inspired by a joyful, soaring journey through nature. Subtle undulations in the surface are reminiscent of rippling water, drawing your eye and creating a sense of calm.
- Tycoon – Wave Mosaic by MILE®stone (Booth 3212): This product combines sophisticated surfaces with precious mosaics, creating eye-catching appeal due to its luxuriously rich details. This natural stone-based collection raises the value of interior design to new levels of style and opulence.
- Vulcano, by AZTECA PRODUCTS & SERVICES, S.L.U. (Booth 4818): This composition is inspired by the movements of incandescent lava. It is powerfully expressive and is produced by hand to achieve the desired effects. The most intriguing part of the Vulcano Collection is the “gloss-matte” and “double gloss” contrast techniques.
What more? Here’s a preview sampling of the newest installation materials, tools, and technology products slated for Coverings 2023:
- GRABO® OTTOVAC – The Electric 8″ Suction Cup by Russo Trading Co. (Booth 3322): This new portable electric vacuum 8″ cup engages to the surface with the simple push of a button.
- MEGA Plus Manual Tile Cutter by Cortag Tools USA (Booth 2640): This cutter delivers the best and most enhanced features for the ultimate tile cutter with a cutting capacity of up to 71″.
- PERMACOLOR® Select & PERMACOLOR® Grout by LATICRETE (Booth 3334): These new-and-improved formulas deliver increased strength and enhanced stain resistance while being easy to spread and clean, making installations faster and less labor-intensive.
- Porcelain Driveway Systems by Cercan Tile Inc. (Booth 3016): These systems offer a proven system for installing (dry laying) 2cm (¾”) porcelain tiles on driveways.
- PROVA BOARD® PLUS from PROVA Tile Installation Products by M-D PRO (Booth 2903): These are now available in 1/8″ thickness among other densities. This lightweight, high-density, quick- and easy-to-install tile backer board is the perfect build-up for listellos and mosaics.
- Schluter®-KERDI-DRAIN-F by Schluter-Systems (Booth 2925): This drain has been specifically designed for floors without a slope. The KERDI-DRAIN-F features a flat, narrow bonding flange with an integrated KERDI collar.
- USG Durock™ Brand Waterproof Foam Board by USG Corp. (Booth 3031): This new lightweight, waterproof, and easy-to-cut tile backer, is composed of a waterproof extruded polystyrene foam core that’s covered with a fiberglass mesh and a cementitious coated finish for maximum adhesion of any tile, stone or mosaic finish.
To view all Coverings 2023 exhibitors prior to the show, visit the detailed online exhibitor list and show floor map. And, to see these and thousands of other products in person, register to attend Coverings 2023 now at no cost. We hope to see you next month in Orlando!