(ATLANTA, GA – May 8, 2018) Coverings, the largest international tile & stone exhibition in North America, has announced its new honorees for the annual “Rock Stars” Emerging Leaders Program. Now in its fourth year, the program underscores Coverings’ mission of supporting the continued growth and success of the industry through meaningful connections. Honorees were recognized for their achievements within the tile and stone industry during a Rock Star Luncheon on Tuesday, May 8 on the opening day of Coverings 2018.
“Coverings is thrilled to welcome this group of impressive industry professionals into the Rock Stars Program,” said Jennifer Hoff, president of Taffy Event Strategies, the event management company that produces Coverings. “We look forward to continued success for this exceptional group of talent, and to witness the impactful contributions they will continue to offer the tile and stone industry.”
A committee of industry leaders reviewed an impressive field of candidate submissions shared by veteran colleagues to identify 12 outstanding inductees for the fourth class of Coverings Rock Stars. Representing a diverse array of industry professions, the 2018 honorees are:
- Richard Anuszkiewicz, Alt Breeding Schwarz Architects, Executive Director, Kitchen & Bath Division
- David Benson, Architectural Ceramics, Principal & Vice President of Sales
- Kelly Bowen, Ceramic Technics, Sales Consultant
- Amber Clore, A.Clore Interiors, Principal & Owner
- John Kilfoyle, United Marble Fabricators, Owner
- Joe LaFauci, La Fauci Tile, Showroom Manager
- Cari May, Coldspring, Marketing Manager
- Jason McDaniel, StoneMan Construction, Owner & Regional Evaluator
- Nakul Patel, MSI, Sales Representative
- Cameron Proctor, David Allen Company, Inc., Senior Project Manager
- Amy Oakley, Natural Stone Institute, Communications Manager
- Triniti Vigil CTI, ACT, J&R Tile, Inc., Director of Evaluation and Training
This distinguished group will be recognized at Coverings by a special Rock Star ribbon on their badges. To learn more about Coverings, and the 2018 Rock Stars, please visit coverings.com/coverings-rock-stars.
Coverings Social Media
Twitter: @Coverings, #Coverings2018
Google +: google.com/+Coverings
Coverings is the largest and most important ceramic tile and natural stone trade fair and expo in the United States. It features exhibitors from more than 40 countries and is the stage for introducing some of the most innovative tile and stone products in the world.
The exposition serves as a valuable resource for continuing education for all segments of the industry, with more than 75 informative, accredited seminars and live demonstration sessions throughout the show, all free of charge. Coverings attracts thousands of distributors, retailers, fabricators, contractors, specifiers, architectural and design professionals, builders and real estate developers, as well as journalists and bloggers who cover this vital and dynamic industry.
Sponsors of the show are The Ceramic Tile Distributor Association (CTDA), Tile of Spain/Spanish Ceramic Tile Manufacturer’s Association (ASCER), Ceramics of Italy/Confindustria Ceramica, National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) and the Tile Council of North America (TCNA). The show is managed by Taffy Event Strategies, LLC.
Coverings 2018 takes place May 8-11 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA. For more information, visit coverings.com or contact Taffy Events, Coverings Show Management, 703-539-5504.