March 13, 2023 – ARLINGTON, Va. – Coverings (coverings.com), the largest international tile and stone exhibition and conference in North America, has released a sneak peek of new tile and stone products, along with a select preview of installation materials, tools and technology products, that will be showcased at Coverings 2023, taking place April 18-21, 2023, at the Orange County Convention Center, in Orlando, Florida.
Coverings’ three primary pavilions and sponsors of the show, Ceramics of Italy, Tile Council of North America (TCNA) and Tile of Spain, will feature a robust showcase of the newest and most innovative tile, stone and installation products. Showgoers of any tile and stone market segment will be able to source products from these and many other pavilions and displays throughout the duration of this year’s show.
Attendees at Coverings 2023 will have opportunities to see, touch and experience a wide range of new and trend-setting product introductions while engaging with more than 1,000 global exhibits representing 40 countries.
“After more than 30 years, Coverings continues to be the preeminent event for the global ceramic tile and natural stone industry as well as the pinnacle for product innovations and trends,” said Jennifer Hoff, president of Taffy Event Strategies, the show management company for Coverings. “As the number one marketplace for tile, stone, tools, equipment, and machinery, thousands of tile and stone industry decision-makers will be able to connect with and source products from more than 1,000 international exhibitors so they can stay on the cutting edge of the industry.”
The following is a small preview of the newest tile and stone products Coverings 2023 exhibitors will be featuring:
- Astrum Porcelain Tiles, by Ceramiche Supergres, is a porcelain stoneware tile collection inspired by one of the most widely used materials in architecture: travertine. Astrum offers a reinterpretation of durable, compact natural stone with a modern taste that is sensitive to the needs of contemporary design. Coverings exhibit booth #2125.
- Glass Mosaic has been added to VIDREPUR’s Nature Collection. This new product is made from recycled glass mosaic and is suitable for wet, indoor-outdoor areas, providing innovative solutions for pool, bath, spa, and kitchen design projects. Coverings exhibit booth #5130.
- Habana, a new collection from CEVICA S.L., is produced in 8” x 8” porcelain tiles that are suitable for walls and floors with anti-slip properties. Habana comes in a variety of colors and geometric patterns that manage to transform any space with a very personal touch. Coverings exhibit booth #5525.
- Kenzo Dec 08, by BESTILE, offers elegance and versatility with eight different wall decors in combination with white and black matte finishes and a variety of sizes in chevron and hexagonal shapes. Coverings exhibit booth #5408.
- Matisse Moonstone is a new addition to Anthology Tile’s Artistic Impressions collection. This collection was inspired by old-world traditional hand painting yet created by an inkjet process. These beautiful tiles are made in soft hues with perfectly on-trend colors and a unique satin finish. Coverings exhibit booth #3200.
- Millennium™ Porcelain, by Wonder Porcelain, combines the appearance of Byzantine mosaics with the trendy look of Terrazzo. The series features a chic style with a lappato finish and is offered in white and dark grey colors with cool grey tones throughout each. Coverings exhibit booth #2612.
- Pastelli, a new collection from Appiani, features small format stoneware tiles designed for unique, intricate mosaic designs for outdoor walls and floors. The stone-effect tiles are available in select colors and small mosaic sizes to present endless design possibilities for both indoor and outdoor settings. Coverings exhibit booth #1037.
- Pigmenti, introduced by Lea Ceramiche, is a collection rich in formats and decorative inspiration. Pigmenti provides 12 contemporary nuances at the service of a high-tech soul. Its ultra-thin slabs present a ceramic skin that can even be curved, making it capable of covering not only internal and external walls but also furnishings and architectural volumes. Coverings exhibit booth #1225.
- Pluriball, part of the Diesel Living collection from Iris US, is inspired by bubble wrap, bringing a striking, eclectic dimension to tiling with an irresistible appeal. The sophisticated, contemporary spirit of Pluriball is embodied to perfection in a variety of shades and a texture that channels a bold, vibrant style. Coverings exhibit booth #2619.
- Rebels, a new collection by WOW Design (WOW USA Inc.) offers a freshness that adds value and identity to any design space. The collection delivers diversity, with various cool-note colors and contrasts in gloss and matte finishes. Coverings exhibit booth #4855.
- Revival, the latest collection from EMILGROUP’s Provenza brand, honors the essence of natural material while expressing the beauty of authenticity and uniqueness. Revival is Provenza brand’s reinvention of oak wood with a contemporary form. Coverings exhibit booth #2021.
- Rok Candy, by AlysEdwards Tile & Stone, is an organic collection of artistically designed terra cotta wall tile that nurtures and supports any design. It is hand pressed into molds forming hills and valleys; the clay is fired, hand glazed and fired again creating a sugar crystal effect. Coverings exhibit booth #4223.
- Roma is the latest collection from Tagina S.P.A., made from some of the richest and most precious materials of the Romans. This series beautifully showcases a multiplicity of genres and styles that merge into unique and original designs while creatively alluding to the distinctive features of the historic and luxurious materials which inspired it. Coverings exhibit booth #1201.
- Small, a new collection from La Fabbrica, translates the look of watercolor hues and brush strokes to ceramic surfaces. The white-body wall tiles have a shiny glaze with chromatic variations inspired by the majolica tradition, giving the collection a hand-crafted aesthetic. Coverings exhibit booth #1840.
- SOLID+, by UNDEFASA, includes a range of technical, mass-colored porcelain tiles plus flakes, with high-performance features. The collection’s advanced physical, mechanical and chemical properties are achieved through a shaping technology developed to provide a higher density and increased longevity to the tile’s body. Coverings exhibit booth #4623.
- Songbird, from Florida Tile Inc., exhibits the look of handcrafted tiles inspired by a joyful, soaring journey through nature. Subtle undulations in the surface are reminiscent of rippling water, drawing your eye and creating a sense of calm. Coverings exhibit booth #3620.
- Tycoon – Wave Mosaic, by MILE®stone, combines sophisticated surfaces with precious mosaics, creating eye-catching appeal due to its luxuriously rich details. This natural stone-based collection raises the value of interior design to new levels of style and opulence. Coverings exhibit booth #3212.
- Vulcano, the new collection by AZTECA PRODUCTS & SERVICES, S.L.U., is a composition inspired by the movements of incandescent lava. It is powerfully expressive and is produced by hand to achieve the desired effects. The most intriguing part of the Vulcano Collection is the “gloss-matte” and “double gloss” contrast techniques. Coverings exhibit booth #4818.
A preview sampling of new installation materials, tools and technology products slated for Coverings 2023 includes the following:
- GRABO® OTTOVAC – The Electric 8″ Suction Cup, from Russo Trading Co., is a new portable electric vacuum 8″ cup that engages to the surface with the simple push of a button. Coverings exhibit booth #3322.
- MEGA Plus Manual Tile Cutter, by Cortag Tools USA, delivers the best and most enhanced features for the ultimate tile cutter with a cutting capacity of up to 71″. Coverings exhibit booth #2640.
- PERMACOLOR® Select & PERMACOLOR® Grout, the new-and-improved formulas by LATICRETE, deliver increased strength and enhanced stain resistance while being easy to spread and clean, making installations faster and less labor-intensive. Coverings exhibit booth #3334.
- Porcelain Driveway Systems, from Cercan Tile Inc., offers a proven system for installing (dry laying) 2cm (¾”) porcelain tiles on driveways. Coverings exhibit booth #3016.
- PROVA BOARD® PLUS, from PROVA Tile Installation Products by M-D PRO, is now available in 1/8″ thickness among other densities. This lightweight, high-density, quick- and easy-to-install tile backer board is the perfect build-up for listellos and mosaics. It can also be used as an adapter or spacer. Coverings exhibit booth #2903.
- Schluter®-KERDI-DRAIN-F is a new drain offering from Schluter-Systems that has been specifically designed for floors without a slope. The KERDI-DRAIN-F features a flat, narrow bonding flange with an integrated KERDI collar. Coverings exhibit booth #2925.
- USG Durock™ Brand Waterproof Foam Board is USG Corp.’s new lightweight, waterproof and easy-to-cut tile backer, composed of a waterproof extruded polystyrene foam core that’s covered with a fiberglass mesh and a cementitious coated finish for maximum adhesion of any tile, stone or mosaic finish. Coverings exhibit booth #3031.
These and thousands of other products can be seen in-person next month at Coverings 2023, April 18-21, at the Orange County Convention Center, in Orlando, Florida. To view all Coverings 2023 exhibitors prior to the show, visit the detailed online exhibitor list and show floor map.
For more information and to register for Coverings 2023 at no cost, visit coverings.com.
Notes, Photos and Resources for the Editor:
- Photos of the tile and stone products described in this release can be viewed and downloaded for publication via the following FTP link:
- Photos of the installation materials, tools and technology products described in this release can be viewed and downloaded for publication via the following FTP link:
- NOTE: All product photo files have been named as follows (and should be credited accordingly): Manufacturer Name – Product Name – Coverings Sponsor Association Abbreviation
- If/when referencing Coverings’ Sponsor Associations, please use their full names. Abbreviations legend:
- COI = Ceramics of Italy
- TCNA = Tile Council of North America
- TOS = Tile of Spain
Coverings’ Social Media:
Twitter: @Coverings, #Coverings2023
Vimeo: Watch Coverings videos
LinkedIn: Coverings LinkedIn showcase page
About Coverings: Coverings is the largest and preeminent ceramic tile and natural stone trade fair and exposition in the United States and North America. It features exhibitors from 40 countries and is the stage for introducing some of the most innovative tile and stone products in the world, with more than 1,000 exhibitors.
The exposition and conference, with more than 30 years of successful history, serve as a valuable and complimentary continuing education resource for all segments of the industry, with dozens of educational opportunities throughout the show. Coverings attracts thousands of distributors, retailers, fabricators, contractors, specifiers, architectural and design professionals, builders, real estate developers, as well as journalists, reporters and bloggers who cover the vital tile and stone industry.
Key sponsors of the show are Ceramics of Italy/Confindustria Ceramica, Ceramic Tile Manufacturers Association of Spain (ASCER)/Tile of Spain, Tile Council of North America (TCNA), National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA), and Ceramic Tile Distributors Association (CTDA).
The show is managed by Taffy Event Strategies.
For more information about attending, sponsoring or exhibiting at Coverings 2023, contact Taffy Event Strategies at 571-313-5801 or email@example.com.
For press registration, photos, content, and interviews contact Eberly & Collard Public Relations at 404-574-2900 or the email addresses at the top of this release.