Fabricators are more than just stone experts. At Coverings, you want to explore the largest stone and machinery display in North America. Test drive the latest fabrication equipment, negotiate directly with suppliers, and evaluate and compare natural stone from all over the world for every type of project.
Free Education Sessions for Fabricators
- Why Choose Natural Stone
- Overstocked? Learn to Deal with It and Even Capitalize on It
- Stone Trends: A Historical Perspective
- Fabricator Forum
- Women In Stone - A Stone Project Model
- Silica Exposure and Employee Safety in the Stone Industry
- Managing a Family Business
- How to Utilize Online Education and Apprenticeships to Train Your Workers and Recruit New People into Your Company
SFA Cage Demos and the Stone Zone
The Stone Fabricators Alliance (SFA) is an organization dedicated to the education of the fabricator. The SFA presented ongoing demonstrations and educational “how-to” topics in their booth that were specifically designed for fabricators and installers.
“Machinery and knowledge of product are two big game changers in my business. I go to Coverings to explore the latest fabrication equipment products and impressive machinery displays. It’s helpful to meet and talk with other fabricators to benchmark and tackle problems and see how they handle them.”
-Andres W., Bradenton, FL